Updated the license and upgraded Xenforo. It’s now working correctly with PHP7 so I’ve re-opened it. All plugins were updated and those not maintained were removed, the style needs some work in a few places but that can wait. Disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1, did some other minor security fixes. Removed the Two-Factor plugin as Xenforo now ships with inbuild two-step login protection.
Also did some work with the streaming system, I’ve now disabled every streaming portal except Twitch.tv and youtube. I’ve also fixed and reset the API keys, so they should be scraping properly again in a few hours. The twitch chat is working again too, don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.
The IRC and IRC bots are now completely removed and probably won’t be coming back, it’s too much work for little payoff. Need to rebuild the custom livestreaming system too, will probably get it done during the week as it’s pretty low priority.